The holiday season is upon the city of Boston, with Black Friday ending, Cyber Monday in full swing and holiday songs heard in every Starbucks in town. So grab your grande Christmas Blend and make your way down the soon to be decorated streets of Commonwealth Avenue to the annual Christmas tree lighting ceremonies.
- Copley Square from 5:00-6:00 pm on Tuesday, November 29, 2011
- Live entertainment and guest appearance by Santa Claus!
- Light refreshments provided by local businesses
- Reception hosted by Fairmont Copley Plaza immediately following tree lighting
- Additional events taking place in and around Copley Square on Wednesday, November 30th
- Boston Common from 6:00-8:00 pm on Thursday, December 1, 2011
- 70th Annual Lighting of Boston’s “Official Christmas Tree”
- The Skating Club of Boston will present a show on the Boston Common Frog Pond
- Live entertainment, news coverage and guest appearances…