Boston Babies were teased by the taste of summer last week. Unfortunately the cold weather and merciless winds were back in full swing this week, reminding families that the summer is still a few weeks (to months) away. For those of you who can stand the storm, stay tuned, as Boston Babies will feature family friendly vacation destinations in and around the city (for your day trip needs) as well as ideas for where to visit and what to do in the Cape, the Caribbean and other hot city and sandy spots.
However, if you are in need of some nice weather now, why wait? Boston Babies‘ proud sponsor, Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, is offering its friends and families a special booking rate throughout the end of March. The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, which has been owned and operated by the Watkins family since 1946, promises a family experience you will always remember.
Until March 31, 2012, you will receive 10% off your room category and 2 complimentary beach chairs if you book travel dates for June 1-December 20, 2012 (mid-week stays only Sunday-Thursday).
Visit the Boston Babies Sponsor Page for details or check out availability at The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club. Devon Holden, of the Back Baby, and previously featured Mom on Boston Babies, provides you with information regarding the hotel and activities to enjoy with the whole family, while in Naples, Florida.
Hotel History and Amenities:
- Family friendly full service Hotel operated by the same family since 1946.
- Friendly and attentive beach staff prepared to get your family set up with umbrellas, towels and beach chairs.
- Child care on property. Older children can enjoy the Kids Club. Private nannies are also available on the property.
Full Service Resort:
- Hotel located directly on the beach with no tram service needed. Some rooms are just steps from the beach with private entrances.
- Excellent casual dining: Enjoy food from HB’s on the Gulf, snack bars or a Seminole Store that serves pizza and is available through room service. The Everglades Dining Room is also open for breakfast.
- Two newly designed pools; one specifically for families and one for adults.
Mixing Business with Pleasure:
- Moms and Dads can enjoy the spa, yoga, golf and tennis.
- Amazing sunsets with live music and fun beach bar staff to help unwind after a long day in the sun.
- Business center on site.
- The Hotel concierge can arrange for pick up to and from the airport.
- Maxi Taxi is also a great service. They will provide car seats for transportation to and from the airport, as well as to other site seeing destinations.
Sites to See:
Boutiques for Your Boston Baby:
Family Friendly Restaurants:
Great food; Relaxed atmosphere
- Olde Naples Pub
Piano playing; covered outdoor seating.
- Ridgway’s Bar and Grill
Even romantic for Mom and Dad. Live music some nights.
- Handsome Harry’s – http://www.handsomeharrys.com/
Live music; great outside seating.