For all you families out there, prepping for your Thanksgiving feast, see below for another quick, easy and impressive pie to prepare. Recipe curtesy of One-Pie Pumpkin.
- 1 can of One-Pie Pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. of Cornstarch
- 1/2 Tsp. of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp. of Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp. of Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp. of Salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Butter (melted)
*Margarine may be substituted
- 1 1/2 Cups of Milk (or 1-12 oz can of Evaporated Milk)
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1/8 Cup of Molasses
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
*Egg Beaters can not be substituted
- Sift sugar, cornstarch, salt (optional), cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg together.
- Mix this with contents of one can of One-Pie Pumpkin.
- Add eggs, beaten, melted butter, molasses and milk.
- Add a dash of lemon juice (if desired).
- Line a 9-inch pie plate or use the homemade pie crust recipe in Boston Babies’ recent Pecan Pie Post.
- Pour contents in to pie crust.
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes; Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and continue to bake for 50 minutes.
Enjoy this delicious dessert with your closest friends and family during the holiday.